A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Smith is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Leigh Smith MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Allison Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Smith practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.