A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Anderson is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anderson
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Anderson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Anderson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Anderson MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Anderson practice?
- Dr. Allison Anderson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Anderson practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.