A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Smith is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Smith, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Seton Southwest Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Leigh Smith MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Smith practice?
- Dr. Allison Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Smith practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Austin Internists and Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.