Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Anderson
Dr. Allison Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX, with another office in Dallas, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Irving, BaylorScott & White Medical Center - Carrollton and Parkland Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allison Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.
Dr. Javier Aguirre
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Austin, TX 0.01 mi6
Dr. Amanda Horton
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Austin, TX 0.01 mi15
Dr. Mollie Mcdonnold
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Austin, TX 0.01 mi6