A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Spatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Spatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spatz
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spatz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Spatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Spatz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Spatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Spatz MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allison Spatz practice?
- Dr. Allison Spatz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Spatz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.