A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Spatz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Spatz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spatz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Spatz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Spatz graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Spatz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Spatz MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Allison Spatz practice?
- Dr. Allison Spatz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Spatz practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.