Dr. Allison Styne Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Styne?

Amazing

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Dr. Styne was very thoughtful, helpful and reassuring. I felt extremely comfortable, not to mention the follow up from her staff has been amazing. I highly recommend Dr. Styne.

Find a better doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2013

My IVF transfer was done by Dr. Styne but I'm a patient of another RMA physician (who is MUCH better). Dr. Styne rushed my husband and I, didn't explain what was going on, and pretty much botched my IVF transfer. Instead of asking for help from another physician she proceeded to "attack" my kinked cervix to get the catheter through. For anyone going through an IVF it is key to remain calm and collected, she caused me to panic. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone. She is NOT good with difficult transfers and I didn't feel confident in her work.

my horrible experience

Posted on May 11th, 2012

My history is as follows; I have had 3 pregnancies all ended in misscarrige.I am 23. I went to East COast fertility as i had been trying for 18months to concieve and had no luck. I had all the various tests done and we were both perfectly normal with my husband having a high sperm count. We decided with Dr Stein to try IUI with chlomid. The first month she completely missed ovulation and was a complete waste of time. On the first day of obs in my 2nd cycle, she came into the room and i quote "well as you are on your last month of chlomid, are we doing IVF next month?" Is this a complete waste of time then? i thought. I was worried about missing ovulation again and voiced my concerns. Well, she did miss it again - she was 4 days off! I dont want to presume the worst but i am in a financial position where i could afford IVF and would hate this to have been a business decision on her part. Bottom line, I would never reccomend her and I am having another Dr look over my notes. Oh and the following month I conceived naturally with no drugs or IUI's. If I had still been seeing her I would be goign through IVF right now!

excellent !

Posted on May 1st, 2012

She is excellent doctor. Very patient oriented and available when needed. She answered every question. LOVE HER!

She Cares

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Dr. Allison Styne-Gross is professional and caring. Would def. recommend her.

Posted on May 26th, 2017