A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Summers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Summers
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Summers Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Summers, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Summers graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Summers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Association, Inc
- Boys Town National Research Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Summers MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Summers practice?
- Dr. Allison Summers has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Summers practices Diagnostic Radiology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Radiologists.