A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Swanson, Pediatric Dermatologist, Adult Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Swanson, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Swanson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- Children's Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Swanson MD is a female Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Swanson practice?
- Dr. Allison Swanson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Swanson practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS.
See Fort Lauderdale Dermatologists and Fort Lauderdale Pediatric Specialists.