A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Tanck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Tanck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanck graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Tanck has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Advocate Eureka Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Rae Tanck MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allison R. Tanck practice?
- Dr. Allison Tanck has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Tanck practices Surgery near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Surgeons.