A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Taylor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Saint Louis University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Iberia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Antoinette Taylor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Allison Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allison Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Lafayette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.