Dr. Allison Taylor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 29th, 2016
The OBGYN was very unprofessional! I would hear her discussing my medical issues in the hallway loudly where other patients could hear including myself while I was waiting in a room. She lacks compassion on every level and makes you feel like an idiot when vocalizing your worries/concerns. I had medical issues that required a referral to specialist doctors that I needed during the duration of my pregnancy and I had to make arrangements to see them when she should have been handling that as my OBGYN. I'm so thankful that she managed to deliver a healthy baby for as I get the sense that she is a little on the incompetent side.

July 22nd, 2016
Great Dr. Great bedside manner, kind, and really cares about her patients

March 17th, 2016
Amazing doctor
I recommend Dr. Allison Taylor she is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING in doing Tubal Ligations which is what I had done. She understood that I never wanted to have children and didn't hound me about it like other doctors have. She let me schedule my surgery the next week from my consultation. After she completed my surgery my incisions are as small as a dime, and my recovery time was about a week. I am so glad she is in the Texoma area, because there needs to be more good doctor's like her. Thank you so much Dr. Taylor I can live my life fuller because I knew I never wanted to have children. :)

February 15th, 2016
Do Not Go To Her!
Terrible doctor! She is cold in her approach, and not at all sympathetic. I'm not sure how she can be a woman's doctor at all. Totally unapproachable. I would not recommend her to anyone!!!

January 11th, 2016
Great bedside manner
Never felt so comfortable with an ob/gyn. Fantastic

December 14th, 2015
emergency surgery patient
Wonderful!!

December 10th, 2015
A little on the cold side as far as bedside manners go, but very business oriented and no nonsense. She'll take all your concerns and needs seriously and listens to her patients.

November 8th, 2015
Dr.Taylor is the best she delivered 2 of my kids I would definetly recommend her !!

August 23rd, 2015
Very Satisfied.
I'm very glad I happened upon Dr. Allison Taylor. I've had several appts. and a surgery with her. She has always treated me with respect and compassion. She explains things in ways I can understand and takes time to answer my inevitable lists of questions. Professional in manner and appearance but personable. I'm hoping she stays in this area indefinitely!

November 8th, 2012
Where did Dr. Taylor relocate to?
I really wish I could find where Dr. Taylor moved to because I would drive there for an appointment :-) By far the best doctor I have ever had. The only one I have ever trusted and felt like I was truly a person and not a number.

January 27th, 2012
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!
I was so disappointed to find out that Dr. Taylor was a Jekyl and Hyde.But under all the hair,nails,make-up, I realized that she was someone to fear scared stiff.Wish I would have known about her. Ladies run for your life, away from her.

January 16th, 2012
Look for a dr who cares!!!!
It was the only dr that could see me almost right a way, waited for 1 and half hours, once inside 30 min more, when she finally got there, she spent max 15 min with me, i ask her what could be the best option for my situation and she ask me what I wanted to do!!! i am the patient not the dr. She left the room and could hear her talking and laughing with other patients, while I was waiting for whatever she needed to do with me: let me go!!! Never again