A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Tenfelde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Tenfelde is Poor.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Tenfelde has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Michele Tenfelde MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Tenfelde practice?
- Dr. Allison Tenfelde has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Tenfelde practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Surgeons.