A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Tenfelde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Tenfelde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenfelde
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tenfelde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Michele Tenfelde MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Tenfelde practice?
- Dr. Allison Tenfelde has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Tenfelde practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons and Norfolk Sports Medicine Doctors.