A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Tenfelde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Tenfelde is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenfelde
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tenfelde Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Michele Tenfelde MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison M. Tenfelde practice?
- Dr. Allison Tenfelde has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Tenfelde practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Sports Medicine near Norfolk, VA.
See Norfolk Surgeons and Norfolk Sports Medicine Doctors.