A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Thomas is Satisfactory. Dr. Thomas has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oaklawn Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison S. Thomas practice?
Dr. Allison Thomas practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Thomas, Dr. Alesha Thomas, Dr. Alisa Thomas, Dr. Allyson Thomas, Dr. Alecia Thomas, Dr. Alyce Thomas, Dr. Alicia Thomas, Dr. Ada Thomas