A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Thomas, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Health System
- Oaklawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison S Thomas MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison S. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Allison Thomas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Thomas practices Family Medicine near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Family Physicians.