A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Urrutia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Urrutia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Urrutia has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S South Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Anne Urrutia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison A. Urrutia practice?
- Dr. Allison Urrutia has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Urrutia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Austin, TX.
See Austin Obstetricians & Gynecologists.