A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Chan, DO is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Chan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison V. Chan practice?
Dr. Allison Chan practices Neurology, Family Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cupertino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, CA.
See Cupertino Neurologists, Cupertino Family Physicians, and Cupertino Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Chan, Dr. Addie Chan, Dr. Adelaida Chan, Dr. Adelaide Chan, Dr. Alecia Chan, Dr. Alesha Chan, Dr. Alica Chan, Dr. Alice Chan