A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Vidimos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Vidimos is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Vidimos, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidimos graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vidimos has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Therese Vidimos MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allison T. Vidimos practice?
- Dr. Allison Vidimos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Vidimos practices Dermatology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, OH and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Dermatologists.