A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Vilhauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Vilhauer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Vilhauer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vilhauer graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vilhauer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison L Vilhauer MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Vilhauer practice?
- Dr. Allison Vilhauer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allison Vilhauer practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Battle Ground, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.