A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Weathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Weathers, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weathers graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Weathers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Weathers MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allison Weathers practice?
- Dr. Allison Weathers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allison Weathers practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.