A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Weathers, MD is board certified in Neurology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weathers graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Weathers has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weathers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allison Weathers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Weathers practice?
Dr. Allison Weathers practices Neurology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Evanston, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Weathers, Dr. Addie Weathers, Dr. Adelaida Weathers, Dr. Adelaide Weathers, Dr. Alecia Weathers, Dr. Alesha Weathers, Dr. Alica Weathers, Dr. Alice Weathers