Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allison Westcott
Dr. Allison Westcott, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Findlay, OH. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Westcott is affiliated with Blanchard Valley Hospital and Blanchard Valley Regional Health Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Allison Westcott has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Allison Westcott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Findlay, OH.
Dr. George Abate
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Findlay, OH 0.01 mi15
Dr. Kimberlee Perkins
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Findlay, OH 0.01 mi13
Dr. Jacob Dagani
Obstetrics and Gynecology, General Practice
Findlay, OH 0.01 mi40