A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Whitton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allison Whitton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Whitton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Whitton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Whitton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Curtis Whitton MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allison C. Whitton practice?
- Dr. Allison Whitton has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Whitton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Obstetricians & Gynecologists.