A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allison Woodward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allison Woodward, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodward graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Woodward has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brooke Army Medical Center
- Wilford Hall Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allison Leigh Woodward MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Allison L. Woodward practice?
- Dr. Allison Woodward has 1 office location.
Dr. Allison Woodward practices Pediatrics near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pediatricians.