A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allister Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allister Arnold, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Arnold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allister Derwin Arnold MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Allister D. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Allister Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Allister Arnold practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Radiologists.