A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allister Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allister Arnold, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Arnold has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Driscoll Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allister Derwin Arnold MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Allister D. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Allister Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Allister Arnold practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Radiologists.