A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allisyn Okawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allisyn Okawa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allisyn Okawa, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Okawa graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Okawa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allisyn Okawa MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Allisyn Okawa practice?
- Dr. Allisyn Okawa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allisyn Okawa practices Plastic Surgery near Ogden, UT.
See Ogden Plastic Surgeons.