A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allon Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allon Friedman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allon Nir Friedman MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Allon N. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Allon Friedman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Allon Friedman practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Nephrologists.