Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Allon Friedman
Dr. Allon Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with Indiana University Hospital & Outpatient Center, Riley Hospital For Children and Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Allon Friedman has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Allon Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. Takashi Hato
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi10
Dr. Tarek Ashkar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Ayman Hallab
Internal Medicine, Residency
Indianapolis, IN 0.01 mi5