Dr. Allison Hanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Allison Hanley?

June 1st, 2016

Excellent Dr!

Excellent Doctor, I would highly recommend.

July 13th, 2015

Great Doctor!

I've been a patient of Dr. Hanley for 6+ years and am very happy with the care I receive. Their office staff has a long tenure and is easy to work with when making, changing or cancelling appointments. They are also easy to work with regarding billing. The wait time can be a bit long during more popular times, but that is because the doctor takes the time to listen and does not rush you out of the room. I don't mind waiting a bit as I know I'll have my time with the doctor as well. They also have extended hours on certain nights which helps me avoid taking off work early. Dr. Hanley is skilled alternative medicine and will give you alternatives to harsh prescription drugs if you want to go the natural route. He will prescribe medicine when needed, as well.

March 10th, 2015

IRRITABLE

MD DOES NOT GO OVER LAB WORKS WITH EXPLANATIONS. HE SEEMS TO BE IRRITABLE MOST OF THE TIME. POOR BEDSIDE MANNER. IN AND OUT QUICKLY, IF HE DID NOT HAVE HIS ARNP JANE WHO IS ABSOLUTLY WONDERFUL, HIS PATIENT LOAD WOULD BE ZIPPED. THE OFFICE STAFF IS GREAT. OH WELL YOU CAN NOT HAVE IT ALL.

March 4th, 2015

MISLEAD

My co-workers had great reviews regarding md hanley and his staff however my visit was the complete oposite. My wait was well over 2 hrs, just to spend no more 10 then minutes with the dr. he does not communicate well and services very quick, which really strike me as a surprice seeing how he had only spent 10 minutes with me but waited well over 2 hrs. My co-work was quite sure that he would be the peferct md because he listens to patients concerns etc. Not!

December 29th, 2014

Patient

Worth the wait!

December 21st, 2014

Super Doctors Office!

Dr. Hanley & his staff are excellent - it's the kind of doctors office you grew up with & thought was gone - they give sincere care, thorough examination, & they KNOW you - you won't be just a number!

July 2nd, 2014

Patient

I'm very partiular about who manages my medical needs. I have been exceedingly pleased with Dr. Hanley and his staff. Over the nine plus years he's been my PCP, Dr. Hanley has been caring, detailed, taken good care of my medical needs, always immediately takes any needed extra steps to ensure a puzzling medical issue is figured out including making key referrals to address any of my medical problems outside of his expertise. He's not dismissive like some doctors can be and he listens. I absolutely LOVE his staff. They're always so courteous, pleasant and they work hard to make sure that patients needs are addressed. They follow-up when necessary. The only slight issue that may need addressing is wait time to see the doctor, but even that sems to have improved based on the last visit I had there.

August 21st, 2012

Lot of Difficulties

I always try to schedule very early in the morning and even then I can plan on spending no less than an hour and a half up to three hours in the office. Dr does not communicate very well. SEVERAL TIMES I have had blood work drawn but tests were not done or the wrong tests were done. Nurses never return voicemail. Lot of difficulty talking to the Dr. He rarely says much and leaves the room as soon as possible.

October 21st, 2017