A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allston Kitchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allston Kitchens is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allston Kitchens, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kitchens graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Kitchens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allston Allison Kitchens MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allston A. Kitchens practice?
- Dr. Allston Kitchens has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allston Kitchens practices Internal Medicine near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists.