A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alluri Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alluri Raju is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Raju has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stewart Webster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alluri Raju MD is a male General Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Alluri Raju practice?
- Dr. Alluri Raju has 1 office location.
Dr. Alluri Raju practices General Practice near Buena Vista, GA.
See Buena Vista General Practitioners.