A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alluru Reddi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alluru Reddi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alluru Reddi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddi graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Ciudad Juarez. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reddi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Universityof Medicine and Dentistry of NJ
- UMDNJ - University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alluru Subbarami Reddi MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alluru S. Reddi practice?
- Dr. Alluru Reddi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alluru Reddi practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Internists and Newark Nephrologists.