A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Baker, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Jacksonville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson Joy Baker MD is a female Pathologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Allyson J. Baker practice?
- Dr. Allyson Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Allyson Baker practices Anatomic Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Pathologists.