A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Bolduc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Bolduc is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolduc
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bolduc Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Bolduc, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolduc graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bolduc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson M Bolduc MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allyson M. Bolduc practice?
- Dr. Allyson Bolduc has 1 office location.
Dr. Allyson Bolduc practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Primary Care Doctors.