A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Bolduc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Bolduc is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Bolduc, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolduc graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bolduc has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bolduc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 48 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allyson M. Bolduc practice?
Dr. Allyson Bolduc practices Family Medicine near South Burlington, VT.
See South Burlington Family Physicians.