A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman-Bitterman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Brockman-Bitterman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson Stacy Brockman-Bitterman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allyson S. Brockman-Bitterman practice?
- Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman practices Dermatology near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Dermatologists.