A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman is Good. Dr. Brockman-Bitterman has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman-Bitterman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brockman-Bitterman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brockman-Bitterman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 12 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allyson S. Brockman-Bitterman practice?
Dr. Allyson Brockman-Bitterman practices Dermatology near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Addie Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Adelaida Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Adelaide Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Alecia Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Alesha Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Alica Brockman-Bitterman, Dr. Alice Brockman-Bitterman