A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. M Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. M Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. M Brown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brown has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. M Allyson Brown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. M A. Brown practice?
- Dr. M Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. M Brown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.