Oct 28th, 2012

Dr. Brown is very caring and warm, felt like she was an old friend the first time I visited. I trust her and can easlily talk with her. I highly recommend Dr. Brown.

She may be good, but she lacks greatness show details She may be good, but she lacks greatness
Jun 14th, 2011

With my first pregnancy, everything was fine and I saw every doctor in the practice. I met with her and she barely spent anytime with me or my husband and dismissed my knowledge out of hand (I'm a RN BSN and I took special interest in maternal nursing). I told my husband I did not want her to deliver me because I did not like her. Well, I ended up with pre-eclampsia and was induced. She was very brusque, rough, and not very kind and this was during the day. We ended up doing a c-section and when I was understandably upset because I knew what was involved in a c-section and had desperately wanted a natural childbirth she just assumed I was scared and didn't know anything about a c-section. Granted she did a fabulous job on the incision, you can barely see the scar a year later. However, afterwards she continually criticized my wonderful and attentive husband because he was sleeping in the hospital bed and I was in the recliner. Instead of asking why that was and finding out that I hurt so much from the incision and the intubation (I had to have General Anesthesia) that I couldn't sleep in the bed and preferred the recliner, she decided my husband was a no-good lazy bones that would probably ignore the care of our child. I like the rest of the group I just wish I could somehow avoid her at all costs.

Wonderful person, doctor, surgeon... show details Wonderful person, doctor, surgeon...
by Pleased patient on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor whose patience and knowledge is a breathe of fresh air. It is so rare to find a doctor who is willing to take time to find the cause of one's dis ease rather than "treating"/band aiding symptoms. She takes the time to follow up and call patients herself. I was so fortunate to have her deliver my daughter in May 2008 and also perform surgery to remove a paraovarian cyst that summer. I would recommend her to any woman.