A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Haymes, MD, PHD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Haymes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Haymes has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Ridge Hospital
- FF Thompson Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haymes accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Haymes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allyson A. Haymes practice?
Dr. Allyson Haymes practices Diagnostic Radiology near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Canandaigua, NY and Fairport, NY.
See Rochester Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Haymes, Dr. Addie Haymes, Dr. Adelaida Haymes, Dr. Adelaide Haymes, Dr. Alecia Haymes, Dr. Alesha Haymes, Dr. Alica Haymes, Dr. Alice Haymes