A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Kopel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Kopel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kopel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson Jones Kopel MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Allyson J. Kopel practice?
- Dr. Allyson Kopel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allyson Kopel practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.