A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Kopel is Excellent. Dr. Kopel has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Kopel, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kopel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kopel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Kopel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allyson J. Kopel practice?
Dr. Allyson Kopel practices Dermatology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, TX.
See Houston Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Kopel, Dr. Alesha Kopel, Dr. Alisa Kopel, Dr. Alecia Kopel, Dr. Alyce Kopel, Dr. Alicia Kopel, Dr. Ada Kopel, Dr. Allie Kopel