A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson La Barbara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. La Barbara graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.More Education & Awards
Dr. La Barbara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center
- St Lukes Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. La Barbara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Allyson La Barbara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Allyson M. La Barbara practice?
Dr. Allyson La Barbara practices Pediatrics and Hospitalist near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada La Barbara, Dr. Addie La Barbara, Dr. Adelaida La Barbara, Dr. Adelaide La Barbara, Dr. Alecia La Barbara, Dr. Alesha La Barbara, Dr. Alica La Barbara, Dr. Alice La Barbara