A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Mirabella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mirabella
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Mirabella Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Mirabella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirabella graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mirabella has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson Mirabella MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Allyson Mirabella practice?
- Dr. Allyson Mirabella has 1 office location.
Dr. Allyson Mirabella practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Upper Marlboro, MD.
See Upper Marlboro Internists, Upper Marlboro Pulmonologists, and Upper Marlboro Sleep Medicine Doctors.