A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Patronella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Patronella is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Patronella, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Patronella graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Patronella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson Thomas Patronella MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Allyson T. Patronella practice?
- Dr. Allyson Patronella has 4 office locations.
Dr. Allyson Patronella practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Katy, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Katy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.