Dr. Allyson Preston MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

November 4th, 2016
Not sure why this website is trying to fool the public. This dr and her affiliates destroyed my life. Ive left many reviews with no star and my reviews show 4 and 5 stars. The destroyed the quality of my life and shortened it. Dr preston lied to me telling me there is no hormone testing for women only biopsies. And would not treat me my menopausal symptoms unless I submitted to invasive biopsies. They had been bullying me for years. It is my body. My pap smears were fine. It was my choice. They sent me to dr ira reich for hormone testing and he performed biopsies. Cutting scraoing and pulling down on my organs. The pain was do bad I jumped up into seated position. The nurse and dr ignored my pain fear and crying. It was like a scary movie. This is assault and they violated my human rights to get what they wanted. My tissue....please be careful my fellow woman. She is not a 4 star doctor.

October 14th, 2016
She delivered my son and I still wil disagree with last review. She is not an excellent physician. An excellent physician of Gynecology would never tell a menopausal woman there is no such blood test for a womans hormones simply to get her to submit to invasive biopsies and or pap smears. My life was forever changed and destroyed because of dr preston and her affiliates. Dr michael ira riech. Just because they dont hear from me anymore doesnt mean there is not someone suffering at their hands. Things find a way of balancing out. I hope they got all they needed. They destroyed more than my life. My loved ones as well.

July 25th, 2016
Dr. Preston is an excellent physician.

June 15th, 2016
I went to Dr Preston seeking answers to night sweats, headaches. Menopausal symptoms. I asked heR to do a blood test to be sure everything was ok. I was in my mid forties and had these symptoms for a long time and had skipped a period or two. She kept telling me I was not menopausal until I skipped 12 periods and refused to help me telling me she could not test hormones only do an endometrial biopsy. I was left to suffer. Her office forced me to see Dr Michael Riech of Salem Ma. Where I was assaulted and he performed unconsented procedures, large bloody tissue removal and strange pulling and cutting of my insides causing prolapse which is what he specializes in. This is some sort trick and cruelty beyond my imagination. Stay away from this office and NSPG. THEY BULLY AND WILL HURT YOU IN THE END If you do not submit to what they want. PURE EVIL.

March 11th, 2016
Not trustworthy doctors. Stay away

July 4th, 2015
Just mean
I had not been to gynecologist for a while. I was well into menopausal years my pcp recommended hormone testing. So i called Dr Alison Preston. I had been declining an invasive endometrial biopsy for over a year as my paps were fine and I felt great, just a one time spotting and it never occurred again. I made the appt for the pap at swampscott obgyn associates on the morning of my appointment i was ten minutes late and she refused to see me as they had scheduled a BIOPSY and it would not be enough time. I told them I was only consenting to a pap smear and THEY SENT ME HOME!!!! leaving me still with no hormone education and upset by their rude and bullying behavior. This is illegal bullying neglectful care. Its over a year later I have been in full blown menopause suffering and they did NOTHING. They eventually sent me to Dr Michael Reich after refusing to be my doctors because I kept declining biopsy. This man was rude would not let me speak. He performed unconsented procedures causing me pain. I jumped up from the table. Him and his nurse ignored my reaction never looked at me and waited until I laid back. I cried in fear and pain. I saw him drop a very large bigger than a nickel piece of pink tissue with blood traces on it into a cup. I felt scraping /cutting on my insides, NOT LIKE A PAP. I was assaulted and swampscott obgyn associates sent me to him. Please ladies be careful!!!!!!