Dr. Allyson Tevrizian Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Allyson Tevrizian?

Top notch!

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I've now seen Dr. Tevrizian a few times and she immediately recognized an issue I had been having for over 20 years tat no other physicians were able to diagnose accurately. She prescribed some meds, ran a number of tests, and sent me to more specialists to rule out any serious conditions. My condition is now under control. She is exceptionally smart, caring, has a wonderful bedside manner and a great bubbly personality. Her office in Pleasanton is a further drive than I would like but she is more than worth the drive over to Pleasanton. I'm glad she is my allergist!