A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Allyson Zazulia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Allyson Zazulia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Allyson Zazulia, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Edema
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Ischemia
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zazulia graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Zazulia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Parkland Health Center - Farminigton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Allyson Robyn Zazulia MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Allyson R. Zazulia practice?
- Dr. Allyson Zazulia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Allyson Zazulia practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.