A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Aguado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguado graduated from Universidad De Monterrey, San Pedro Garza Garcia.
Dr. Aguado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Ludivina Aguado MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alma L. Aguado practice?
- Dr. Alma Aguado has 1 office location.
Dr. Alma Aguado practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.