A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Bicknese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Bicknese is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Bicknese, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bicknese graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bicknese has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Bicknese MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alma Bicknese practice?
- Dr. Alma Bicknese has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alma Bicknese practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Neurologists.