A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Garcia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Garcia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Medical Center
- St. Vincent`S Medical Center, Bridgeport CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Garcia MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alma Garcia practice?
- Dr. Alma Garcia has 1 office location.
Dr. Alma Garcia practices Internal Medicine near Fairfield, CT.
See Fairfield Internists.