A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Garlo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Garlo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Garlo, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Garlo graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Garlo has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Mercy Children's Hospital
- St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Lydia Garlo MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alma L. Garlo practice?
- Dr. Alma Garlo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alma Garlo practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sylvania, OH.
See Sylvania Obstetricians & Gynecologists.