A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Garza, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Garza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Garza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma D Garza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alma D. Garza practice?
- Dr. Alma Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Alma Garza practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.