A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Garza, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garza
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Garza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Garza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma D Garza MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alma D. Garza practice?
- Dr. Alma Garza has 1 office location.
Dr. Alma Garza practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.