A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Garza, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Garza, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Garza has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alma D. Garza practice?
Dr. Alma Garza practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.