A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Jenkins, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Faye Jenkins MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alma F. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Alma Jenkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alma Jenkins practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Smithfield, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurinburg, NC and Mount Olive, NC.
See Smithfield Internists and Smithfield Gastroenterologists.