A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Jenkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jenkins
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jenkins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Jenkins, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
- Johnston Memorial Hospital - Smithfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Faye Jenkins MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alma F. Jenkins practice?
- Dr. Alma Jenkins has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alma Jenkins practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Smithfield, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Laurinburg, NC and Mount Olive, NC.
See Smithfield Internists and Smithfield Gastroenterologists.