A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Lopez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lopez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lopez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Lopez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lopez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Adelina Lopez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alma A. Lopez practice?
- Dr. Alma Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Alma Lopez practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.