Dr. Alma Parker II MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

June 14th, 2016
Dr Parker has always listened to me. He has take as much time as I thought I needed. One thing that impressed me was that he knew of my little known conditions.

December 27th, 2015
Why did my life mean nothing to you?
He failed to tell me what tests revealed, he didn't provide proper care concerning on going issues, even once he had tests results proving a problem, he still did nothing to correct the problem, I only found out certain medical diagnosis because I requested my medical records from his office. I laid my life in his hands and I almost died as a result, I wasn't even 40 yet, congestion heart failure,atherosclerosis of abdominal and illiac arteriesarteries, bone problems and he claimed to do things he never did like checking eyes, ears, throat and things like those. Also he waited for awhile before even getting tests that were needed and refused to try to get insurance company to authorize the needed test, it was truly like he just didn't care whether I lived or died

June 17th, 2015
Not Dr. Parker but his FNP Melinda Allen has absolutely no bedside manner. I feel like I just left a debate session. She talked down to me, treated me like I was faking symptoms, like I was stupid, and she did not care about how I have been feeling or what may be wrong with me. I will never return there. Dr. Parker has been kind to me in the past but his decision to add this beast to his staff is very disappointing. This is another clear indication of what happens when a new Dr comes to the area and then gets too busy. He chooses to hire some one to help without realizing that he is going to loose patients if he doesn't hire someone with the ability to relate to people. Ms. Allen may be a good FNP one day when she can get over herself and her ego. Oh and when she realizes people come to her when they are in need of someone who cares about their health.

May 3rd, 2015
Don't waste your time!

August 31st, 2010
Dr Parker
Dr Parker is a very good Doctor and takes the time to determine what the issue and the best course of action. He is thoughtful and considerate and seeks to help when ever possible.