A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alma Stany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alma Stany is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alma Stany, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stany graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Stany has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alma Renee Stany MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alma R. Stany practice?
- Dr. Alma Stany has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alma Stany practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Falls Church, VA and Fairfax, VA.
See Washington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.