Dr. Almaz Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Almaz Smith?

September 21st, 2013

Amazing Doctor

Dr Smith is a caring Doctor. She is amazing - extremely patient, attentive and thorough during each of my visits to her. Her upbeat personality is always refreshing when she enters the room. On occasion she seems a bit rushed at first due to taking care of issues of the other patients and time has gone over. But as soon as she gets into my visit, the atmosphere is one of welcoming and attentiveness. She's never rushed me along and always listens to what I have to say. I'm sure she does this for all her patients since she does it for me. Dr Smith has been my doctor for over 12 years and I hope to continue to be under her care for many years to come.

August 11th, 2012

Outstanding intelligent doctor

July 10th, 2012

This doctor DOES NOT know how to diagnose. She thinks everyone is depressed or a drug seeker. She overlooked somethng very simple to diagnose...hypothyroidism. That is medicine #101! I even had advanced symptoms...rapid weight gain, cardiovascular pain, hair/nail problems, rapid degeneration of eyesight. etc. She should not be a doctor as she does not have the intelligence needed to diagnose and solve medical problems. Get a copy of your records from her if you have already gone to her. It will be eye opening if you can get them. Run, do not walk, away from this scary "doctor"!

May 3rd, 2012

Outstanding Doctor - she really cares, she is detailed, exceptional on followups, she takes call & works weekends to close contact you and to address followups & issues. Her referrals to specialists are also outstanding.

October 31st, 2009

Excellent Doctor

She was my doctor for 7 years. She never let anything with me go unchallenged. Whenever she thought she detected something different in me or I thought something was going on with me she was quick to investigate. She never made me feel like I was wasting her time like other doctors does. She always made me feel as if I was her only patient. I spoke with other people who was with her and they felt the same way. She moved to a private practice and I was not able to go with her. I wish I was because I don't think I will ever find another doctor like her.

September 18th, 2009

she is great

she is a great doctor she really spends time with me and i don't feel like i'm being rush. she is cool

February 11th, 2017