A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Almeda Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decker
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Decker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Decker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Almeda Ann Decker DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Almeda A. Decker practice?
- Dr. Almeda Decker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Almeda Decker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Olympia Fields, IL.
See Olympia Fields Primary Care Doctors and Olympia Fields General Practitioners.