A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Almeda Decker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Decker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Decker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Decker graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Decker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- OSF SAINT JAMES-John W Albrecht Medical Center
- St. James Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Almeda Ann Decker DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Almeda A. Decker practice?
- Dr. Almeda Decker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Almeda Decker practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Olympia Fields, IL.
See Olympia Fields Primary Care Doctors.