A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Almena Free:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Almena Free is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Free graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Free has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stringfellow Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Alabama Regional Med Center
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology (AAAI)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Almena Free MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Almena Free practice?
- Dr. Almena Free has 2 office locations.
Dr. Almena Free practices Internal Medicine near Anniston, AL.
See Anniston Internists.